Heater Replacement In Los Angeles
If your heater keeps acting up and causing you problems it may be time for you to replace your old heater. Normally the lifespan of a heater lies between the range of 10 to 25 years. As it gets older you may notice that more problems start to occur and you find yourself constantly needing to repair. Your system may not be able to heat your house as you like. At one point it may stop working altogether.
We at Efficiency Pro have been in business for 31 years and we can help you with any problem you have. Whether you need to change the furnace or heat pump we can help you. We provide our services in Canoga Park, Northridge and Los Angeles city for all the residents and commercial buildings.
When You Need Heater Replacement
There are many reasons why a heater may break down and stop working. Our technicians can find what is causing the problem and fix it for you in no time. It is always important to maintain your heater so it doesn’t break.
- Your heat pump is more than 20 years old and is no longer heating your home efficiently.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing, and there have been no major changes to the way you are heating your home.
- Your warranty is no longer effective.
- You have hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- Your system doesn’t warm the house as you like.
AMPM Appliance has been in business for 31 years.
All of our technicians are trained and certified.
AMPM Appliance is licensed and insured.
Types of Heater Replacement
Instead of replacing your old Heater you should take a list of all the options you have to choose from. Depending on the size, space it covers, energy it uses and other factors you can pick your choice of heater replacement.
- Gas furnaces – These are the most common systems used in the United States because of its low cost of operation.
- Electric furnaces – These cost more to operate but are the best alternative for gas furnaces.
- Oil furnaces – These require you to store fuel on your property. It is another alternative to gas fuel.
- Boilers – Boilers are noted to be quiet in spreading heat throughout the floor. It is quite a popular choice.
- Geothermal heat pumps – These are the most costly heat pumps but they provide effective heating and are environmentally friendly.