Dishwasher Repair in Los Angeles
At AMPM Appliances, we specialize in providing professional and reliable dishwasher repair services throughout Los Angeles. Our team of highly-skilled technicians are experts in all major brands and models of dishwashers, and have the knowledge and experience to fix any issue quickly and efficiently. Whether you’re dealing with a leaky dishwasher, one that won’t start, or one that’s not cleaning dishes properly, we’ve got you covered. We pride ourselves on our transparent pricing, and strive to provide the best value for our customers. All of our repairs come with a warranty for your peace of mind, and we are available for emergency repairs as well. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and let us take care of your dishwasher problems.
Common Dishwasher Repair Problems
There are several common issues that can occur with dishwashers that may require repair. Some common problems include:
- The dishwasher not filling with water
- The dishwasher not draining properly
- The dishwasher not cleaning dishes properly
- The dishwasher making strange noises
- The dishwasher leaking
- The dishwasher not starting
- The dishwasher not drying dishes properly
AMPM Appliance has been in business for 31 years.
All of our technicians are trained and certified.
AMPM Appliance is licensed and insured.
Sign you need Dishwasher Repair
There are several signs that may indicate that your dishwasher needs repair:
- The dishwasher is leaking: This can be a sign of a problem with the door seal, a clogged garbage disposal or sink drain, or a damaged pump or motor.
- The dishwasher is not cleaning dishes properly: This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a clogged spray arm, a faulty water inlet valve, or a problem with the detergent dispenser.
- The dishwasher is making strange noises: This can indicate a problem with the pump or motor, worn out bearings, or other mechanical issues.
- The dishwasher is not filling with water: This could be caused by a problem with the water inlet valve, a clogged water supply line, or a faulty timer or control board.
- The dishwasher is not draining properly: This can be caused by a clogged drain hose, a problem with the pump or motor, or a faulty timer or control board.
- The dishwasher is not starting: This could be caused by a problem with the door switch, timer, or control board.
- The dishwasher is not drying dishes properly: This can be caused by a problem with the heating element or ventilation system.
- It’s producing abnormal odors: It may be caused by food residue, mold or bacteria build up.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your dishwasher, it’s best to call a professional repair technician. Some of these issues can lead to further damage and it’s better to address them as soon as possible.